| || The Turner Story|
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What will you be doing?
-The Corporate Communications intern will be a part of the team which focuses on external and internal brand communications.
-The intern will work closely with the Director, Comms., Event Specialist and Communication Specialist.
-The intern will primarily focus on the social and digital content coordination across the brands and promoting Turner's brand as a whole.
-Additionally, responsibilities will include research, media monitoring, writing, on the ground event coverage, and compiling strategic media lists.
What do we need from you?
- Designed for undergraduate students currently pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English or a related field.
- Also, undergraduates interested in pursuing a career in tech related communications.
- We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who will work with all team members to accomplish collective and individual goals.
- Must have strong communication and written skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 Program
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- September 10th through December 7th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.