| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Turner Broadcasting's EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) group is in charge of sending electronic inventory files to all the majority of Turner's linear agencies on a daily basis as well as monthly electronic invoice files. The EDI Assistant plays a crucial role in the day-to-day maintenance of the EDI request queue, ensuring that our agency clients receive their EDI inventory files in a timely and accurate manner.
What will you be doing?
- Rectifying issues and assisting other members of the team with reporting
- The EDI department supports the ad sales teams of all divisions of Turner Broadcasting (News, Sports, Entertainment, Emerging Consumers)
- This position is a great entry level opportunity to join Turner and learn
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.