| || Ad Operations Analyst |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Digital Networks |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Operations/General |
| || United States - New York - New York |
| || 163999BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Founded in 2016, Warner Bros. Digital Networks is the fast-paced, growing team responsible for building and operating the Studio’s digital entertainment offerings, producing digital native content and harnessing the power of social media through Machinima. WBDN’s current direct-to-consumer-centric portfolio includes Boomerang (a partnership with Turner), DramaFever, FilmStruck (a partnership with Turner), Machinima, Stage 13, Uninterrupted (a partnership with LeBron James), Ellen Digital Ventures (a partnership with Ellen DeGeneres) and a DC-branded digital service debuting in 2018. Warner Bros. Digital Networks’ premium programming and digital offerings put fans at the center of entertainment, sports, gaming and pop culture, reaching audiences anywhere, across any platform. |
| || What part will you play?|
The Warner Bros. Digital Ad Operations & Strategy team is seeking an Ad Operations Analyst to assist with day-to-day programmatic partner management, ad issue troubleshooting, billing reconciliation, and internal/external reporting requests. The ideal candidate has a baseline understanding of the programmatic ad ecosystem, but also possesses a strong desire to learn and grow within this role. The Ad Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Ad Operations & Revenue Strategy but will also work closely with the Ad Operations Senior Analyst to fulfill core revenue and yield management reporting requests.
What do we require from you?
- Responsible for producing recurring reports pertaining to digital ad operations and yield management:
- House ad reports
- Campaign screenshot reports
- Programmatic spend reports
- KPI (e.g., CTR, Fill %, etc.) reports
- YouTube performance reporting
- Ad Blocking percentage trends
- Assisting with ad quality concerns/problems and QA.
- Monitor WB digital properties closely to detect ad quality issues.
- Assist in the blocking of problematic buyers/advertisers by working with programmatic partners and ad quality vendors (e.g., Confiant, The Media Trust).
- Assist with the management of WB properties’ white lists/block lists.
- Basic programmatic partner management (testing/implementation/maintenance).
- Test smaller programmatic partners and new ad formats in web and app-based environments.
- Troubleshoot ad-related issues that arise during testing and/or after implementation.
- Update and maintain WB ads.txt pages.
- Attend reoccurring partner meetings and assist in executing follow up items.
- Track programmatic partner contract status (including addendums/amendments, new agreements, etc.).
- Assist Ad Ops team with programmatic revenue reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 1-3 years related experience required.
- Familiarity with ad trafficking via ad serving software (e.g., DoubleClick for Publishers, FreeWheel) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker, problem solver.
- Ability to collaborate and maintain effective working relationships within a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about media, entertainment and technology.
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude are non-negotiable.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |