| || The Turner Story|
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
- Turner Marketplace Experience specializes in developing and executing unforgettable experiences across our many different platforms/networks here at Turner.
- Starting with ideation to seeing the event through onsite, our team works to bring the Turner brands to life for our guests to enjoy at events such as the SAG Awards, Super Bowl, NBA All Star Weekend, iHeart Radio Awards, NCAA Final Four and Sundance Film Festival.
What will you be doing?
- As an intern, you will have a chance to assist on several different areas of our events including: Compiling, evaluating and creating in depth venue comparison reports.
- Working closely with your event lead to develop different elements of our events including transportation, activities, gifts, décor, etc.
- Learning how to use event registration software.
- Participating in the pre-planning, execution and event recap phases of several high-profile events.
What do we need from you?
- Self-motivated and able to function in a fast pace environment
- Great organization, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 Program
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- September 10th through December 7th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.