| || About Turner / Our Story|
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
About Great Big Story: Great Big is a global media company devoted to cinematic storytelling and inspiring people to seek the wonder in the world. Headquartered in New York, with bureaus in London and Stockholm, our studios produce and distribute micro docs, short films, digital series and TV series.
What part will you play?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with senior marketing staff to plan and execute key campaigns and ongoing marketing priorities. Project portfolio could include custom events, multi-media marketing partnerships, targeted outreach and promotional opportunities across platforms.
The candidate must be attuned to the latest trends in storytelling and should have a working knowledge of the competitive landscape. The role will require creativity, independent thinking and personal initiative.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Act as liaison between internal departments (corporate communications, editorial, design, production, sponsorship, research) to create and deploy marketing materials
- Work with the Events team on event execution related to fan engagement or partnership opportunity
- Coordinate with the PR department on all consumer-facing messaging and communications related to a partnership opportunity
- Ensure communication of partnership details to executives and project stakeholders
- Work with legal on agreements, contracts, letters of agreement and non-disclosure agreements
- Traffic invoices and payments
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience, in marketing or a related field
- Working knowledge of the digital media brand landscape including understanding of value of partnerships
- Relationship management is key to this position; person must be able to have stellar interpersonal skills
- Available for night events and to travel to be on-site contact / rep for Great Big Story
But wait, there’s more!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.