| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Partnership Sales and Marketing, Bleacher Report Live, this Director will be responsible for the sales, presentation and negotiation of partnerships with brands, integrating those brands via IP rights and branded content.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Direct and maintain the sale of Ignite sports services and properties. Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
- Create and present proposals to secure business within targeting lists at the direction of VP.
- Manage account services throughout sales process and post-sale to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with property partners for Bleacher Report Live (Turner's OTT Platform). Includes collaboration with property partners on sales proposals, prospect lists and status reports.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal stake holders including Sports Production, Programming and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for daily supervision of the "team," which includes assistants, etc.
- Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs including communication and collaboration with Turner Sports national sales.
- Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts.
- Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
- Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients, etc.- Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years' sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.