What part will you play?
We are seeking a Senior Counsel to support our WB Technology group. In this role, you will be responsible for negotiating and drafting master service agreements, statements of work, and service level agreements (SLAs), including managed services for application development and maintenance. You will also be reviewing and negotiating agreements for emerging technologies, multi-industry technology consortia, and copy protection technologies.
What do we require from you?
- JD from a top tier law school.
- Member of the California State Bar in good standing.
- 5 to 8 years private practice in transactional matters with a highly regarded firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (business and technical).
Bonus points for?
- Experience in technology business transactions.
- Additional experience as in-house counsel.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry, privacy laws, and information security.
- Prior experience supporting sourcing projects or managed services.