| || Executive Assistant III |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Media Sales |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Administrative/Clerical |
| || United States - New York - New York |
| || 163666BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Television Distribution Media Sales is seeking an Executive Assistant III for the Media Sales- NY office. This role will provide administrative support a Senior Sales Executive at WB TV Distribution Media Sales department.
What do we require from you?
- Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls on behalf of the executive.
- Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed. Coordinates/arranges travel and hotel accommodations. Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Plan and manage the execution of client and office meetings, lunches and events including reserving conference rooms, ordering catering and preparing meeting materials.
- Write, edit and proofread correspondence on behalf of the executive.
- Assist with special projects and conduct client research.
- Responds to inquiries, as directed.
- Maintains and distributes sales materials (tapes, brochures, and promotional items, etc.) to agencies, clients and colleagues.
- Executes mass mailings to clients, executives and/or agencies.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- College degree, secretarial degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 7+ years administrative experience in related field preferred.
- Experience working for a senior sales executive preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Familiarity with Powerpoint preferred.
- Typing 50 WPM preferred.
- Ability to handle several requests and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals on all levels required.
- Ability to react appropriately in deadline driven situations required.
- Excellent phone manner required.
- Must have ability to compose effective correspondence.
- Interest in TV, advertising, and/or sales strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |