| || Digital Labs Marketing Intern - Summer 2018 |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || DramaFever |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Internship/Trainee |
| || United States - New York - New York |
| || 163028BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || WB Digital Labs (subsidiary of Warner Bros.) is a fast-paced, innovative development division working to build the next generation of video-enabled entertainment brands. Previously known as the startup, DramaFever, we have an established history of building one of the most beloved over-the-top-streaming Korean Drama channels on the market. Now, we are looking at nothing less than to shape the future of media by combining our cutting-edge technology, design, and marketing capabilities with the world’s most beloved and iconic brands (eg. Looney Tunes & DC Comics) to build a portfolio of next-generation multi-media entertainment services and delight fans everywhere. |
| || Opportunity Overview|
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. WBDL makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2018 Internships start in June 2018 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
- Must be available to intern full-time in New York, NY from Mondays to Fridays from June 2018 through August 2018.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must be able to provide own relocation, housing and transportation.
- Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript and letter of recommendation.
What part will you play?
We are seeking interns who can bring their passion for entertainment, knowledge of pop-culture, communication and organization skills to our Marketing teams. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in marketing, market research and analytics, communications, digital media or other related fields. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as projects with social media, digital marketing campaigns, competitive research and analysis, support with recap summaries, reports, and business plans, and exposure to various facets of the business.
What do we require from you?
- Pursuit of a college degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business/Digital Marketing or related major.
- Proficiency in all major social media channels, Microsoft Office.
- Passion for the entertainment industry, with a creative and collaborative attitude.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Bonus points for Spanish or Portuguese proficiency.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |