| || The CNN Story |
When you work for CNN Worldwide, your work shapes news and information platforms that reach more than 2 billion people in every time zone on the planet. Your colleagues include award-winning, top-of-the-line talent committed to telling the world's stories with immediacy and accuracy. At CNN Worldwide, you're at the forefront of the global news business. To see what we are all about, go to www.cnn.com
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
CNN is looking for a fearless HR Business partner to join our team who is forward thinking! In this dynamic culture built around news & storytelling, the role is responsible for deliver high quality HR support to multiple NY client groups - across all levels of employees and management - in the digital area. We seek a innovative and solutions-orientated individual who can be a partner to the business and trusted advisor.
What will you be doing?
- Build relationships and trust with clients to effectively influence business decisions
- Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance
- Consult with clients on approaches for resolving business challenges using sound HR practices, coupled with creativity
- Build business acumen by participating in client meetings; job shadowing; and staying abreast of industry trends
- Manage employee relations issues
- Interpret policies and implement programs within the client group to effectively impact our most important resources - people
- Partners with various HR specialist teams to deliver solutions that are relevant and client focused
- Support client groups with change management initiatives
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with clients in remote locations is desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred; PHR certification a plus
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.