| || Seen across multiple platforms in 90 million households, truTV delivers a fresh and unexpected take on comedy with such popular original series as Impractical Jokers, Billy on the Street, The Carbonaro Effect, Adam Ruins Everything, Hack My Life and Fameless, as well as the original scripted comedy Those Who Can't. And the fun doesn't stop there. truTV is also a partner in airing the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship. truTV is part of Turner, a Time Warner company. Turner creates and programs branded news; entertainment; kids and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.|
What part will you play?
truTV is looking for an Associate Product Manager with creativity, vision, drive, and experience to support truTV's non-linear products through their entire lifecycle - ideation, planning, go-to-market, and enhancement - with a focus on monetization and research. The ideal candidate will help to evolve the product portfolio to meet the changing landscape of advertiser needs and content consumption, bringing an understanding of ad system architecture, reporting suites, publishing workflows, and user experience to bear on the challenges presented. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, this person will define and execute a strategy to maximize revenue opportunities within and related to our products, while also supporting management in team and individual staff development.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with sales, technology, and the broader digital products division, develop and refine product features that maximize revenue opportunities and appeal to users of our consumer digital products. Work closely with user experience and creative teams on design/user flow and coordinate with video, data and technology teams to build and launch innovative ad-driven consumer products. Identify new opportunities to grow audience or increase monetization.Work with Research, Analytics, Ad Sales and Product teams to provide background data and context for proposed updates or changes. Apply this knowledge to also identify opportunities to improve both the user experience and drive incremental revenue. Leverage competitive marketplace analysis to keep truTV on pace with the industry as a whole and identify areas where the brand can pull ahead, from both a user perspective and an advertiser perspective. Execute against entire product roadmap, contribute to active products day-to-day health, maintenance and usability while planning for future product updates.
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years of product experience, preferably in ad supported digital media/publishing/marketing.
- 3-5 years in a related digital role
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- General understanding of modern digital ad business, infrastructure and implementation- Experience with digital property management, publishing tools, CMS, and information architecture.
- Background in generating product requirements, user stories, wireframes, and product backlogs.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written. Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines when needed. Ability to stay focused across a wide variety of projects and roles.
- Track record of successful delivery of high-visibility projects.
- Experience working with ad team (sales, ad-ops, instrumentation etc) and analytics/research
- Background or experience in social media marketing products and experiential/event based projects is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
But wait, there’s more!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.