| || Duties: Do you want to spend your summer learning from the best in the entertainment, kids, news and sports advertising businesses? If your response is "yes," then please consider a Summer Internship position at Turner Ad Sales! Turner Ad Sales monetizes the company's portfolio through award-winning advanced advertising capabilities that power return-on-investment for brands. Attracting a wide-scale audience of diverse fans, the collection includes leading media brands Adult Swim, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, Great Big Story, HLN, SuperDeluxe, TBS, TNT, truTV, Bleacher Report and Turner Sports' high-profile coverage of the NBA, Major League Baseball, NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, ELEAGUE, UEFA and professional golf. In addition, the company has digital sales partnerships with the NBA, NCAA and PGA. This role provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts. This position will work with the Sales teams in the Detroit office, supporting Turner's Portfolio brands (Entertainment, Emerging Consumers, News) & Turner Sports brands.|
Some responsibilities include:
- Assist sales teams with various projects such as client prospecting, articles (what's in the news), contact sheets, org charts
- Work on competitive landscape project - what our key clients doing in the sports & entertainment/news/kids space
- Join sales teams on client facing events - lunches, meetings, etc.
- Assist with office administrative duties
- Meet with members of the sales team to learn about roles and responsibilities at each level
- Assist in planning client facing events
Qualifications: - Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- Dates: June 4 - August 10
- The program will run for ten weeks
- This is a paid opportunity
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.