| || This is our story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play and what will you be doing?
The Diversity Conventions Intern will provide administrative assistance to CNN's Talent Acquisition team.
Intern duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews as well as organizing events including diversity conferences and meetings
- Maintaining candidate databases of individual events and conferences
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews with recruiters and/or hiring managers
- Communicating with candidates and engaging with candidates pre and post conferences and events via emails and social media channels
- Utilizing outlook, excel and other technology for coordinating interviews and meetings
- Helping support the interview coordination process
What do we need from you?
- Previous internship experience in marketing, public relations, human resources, or recruitment
- College and recent graduates with 0-6 months of experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required
- Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and research skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Candidate must be able to work 20-35 hours per week
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.