| || VP, Ad Sales, Analytics & Innovation |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || Burbank Television Enterprises |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Ad Sales |
| || United States - New York - New York |
| || 162350BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting. |
| || What part will you play?|
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a VP, Ad Sales, Analytics & Innovation for the MR Media Sales Research department.
The VP of Ad Sales, Analytics & Innovation plays a critically important role as a thought leader who drives the strategic research vision and agenda to enable effective planning, estimating and campaign measurement, proving the efficacy of media spend across the WB portfolio. As a principal partner to the Executive Ad Sales team, the ideal candidate will be a consultative strategist, thought leader, and strong collaborator who works across cross-functional teams to identify and build solutions which drive business growth.
- Market Intelligence:
- Develop and deploy strategic vision to support and drive achievement of Warner Bros. Media Sales goals for linear and digital business.
- Lead the creation of cutting edge research studies which provide measurable and accountable results for Warner Bros. strategic partner clients.
- Design and build new capabilities and solutions that measure the effectiveness of advertiser spend across the WB portfolio.
- Expertise translating data and analytics into actionable insights.
- Create cross platform attribution models for the WB portfolio.
- Share WB’s market positioning within the media and research community as an industry leader.
- Engage in client partnerships to build solutions across the portfolio.
- Serve as Warner Bros. advocate on issues pertaining to measurement of evolving industry commerce metrics.
- Explore and innovate on new measurement solutions partnering with leading research vendors.
- Proactively explore market, advertising and consumer trends which may impact business.
- Collaboration & Leadership:
- Partner with Sales Executives around existing and new business opportunities and build related measurement strategies around these opportunities.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams to define a unified messaging strategy.
- Drive measurement agenda with internal and external research and analytics stakeholders.
- Drive thought leadership around cross platform measurement.
- Foster relationships with agency and client counterparts to effectively position Warner Bros.
- Apply a business and sales lens to all data and research.
- Coaching & Mentorship:
- Build and develop a team of industry leading change agents focused on thought leadership, best in class insights, analytics and measurement.
- Promote a culture of mentorship, collaboration, problem solving and teamwork.
- Strong emphasis on development of management and staff through deployment of training, mentoring and performance management programs.
- Design and deploy programs to instruct the team how to synthesize data from multiple touchpoints leveraging tools to create strategic narratives, measure results of initiatives and analyze category performance metrics to inform strategy and tactics.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 15 years in advertising research with an emphasis on measurement and relevant education in advanced analytics.
- Masters or higher in analytics/statistics field preferred.
- Experience and expertise building, coaching and mentoring teams.
- A team player with a proven track record of building collaborative relationships across the organization and within the advertising industry.
- An innovator looking for new solutions, willing to explore new venues and options to further business goals.
- A leader with a passion for team building, coaching and mentoring.
- Experience working at a major corporation developing and activating Media Mix Modeling, Attribution or other Advanced Analytics capabilities.
- Champion for research, analytics and insights across the organization.
- Strong understanding and curiosity for emerging analytics techniques and how they translate into actionable insights for the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |