| || |
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
- We’re the web development group of CNNMoney and CNNTech
- We build end to end web solutions
- We’re a small group of talented developers and engineers
What will you be doing?
- You'll work on new initiatives such as HTML5/CSS3/Javscript interactives for editorial teams and producers.
- As well as write NodeJS microservices to address specific project needs.
- You'll work as a team member with Developers and Engineers across CNNMoney.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science or Engineering or other similar study
- Experience with NodeJS development
- Ability to write media queries with a keen eye on detail and not rely on bootstrap or similar technologies
- Experiece with GIT, content management systems
- Experience with modern web tools like CSS pre-compilers; script building tools like gulp/grunt, package managers like bower, NPM etc.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are January 16, 2018 – May 4, 2018. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.