| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Associate Art Director drives creative design concepts, developing and guiding the roll-out of many elements that contribute to a multi-platform campaign. The Design team supports all of the truTV brand, marketing, social, digital, merchandising as well as show launch creative.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, concepts, and execute creative for any or all multi-platform areas: print, social, digital, events, on-air, etc…
- Guide campaigns, collaborating with key stakeholders, managing to a defined set of strategic goals.
- Creatively manage internal and external teams, providing creative/project briefs for assigned projects, ensuring technical and design standards.
- Collaborate with Project Management team, guiding to on-time and on-budget results
- Implement solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry that require little to no direction.
- Guide photo and video shoots
What do we require from you?
- Knowledge of developing, guiding and maintaining large design brand systems
- Responsible for staying current on design and technology trends, recommending new technology and upgrades when necessary
- Is an expert on a variety of technology platforms and graphic design software packages (Adobe Creative Cloud, 3d software, etc)
But wait, there’s more!See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.