| || The Turner Story|
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
What does our department do?
The CNN Digital Research & Analytics team is responsible for analyzing performance of CNN Digital properties to support key business decision-making. The team is integral in providing strategic and tactical insights to executive management and business leaders on digital analytics, media research, consumer insight, and the emerging technology landscape. Critical intelligence derived from both qualitative and quantitative data help drive product strategy, editorial and programming, and audience development.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an Intern to join the CNN Digital Research & Analytics team who will be responsible for tracking and analyzing key performance and engagement metrics across CNN Money digital platforms and products, and in the broader financial news and information landscape.
What do we require from you?
What’s so great about this internship?
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, independent, self-starter and motivated to learn
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Project and time management skills – ability to be organized and proactive
- Embraces learning new skills, tools and analytical techniques
- Curiosity to explore data, driven to understand the “why”, and a passion to draw connections
- Interest in digital news, emerging technology and media trends
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Spring 2018 program dates are January 22nd through April 20th.
- Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months’ post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.