| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Turner is looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as Social Discovery Analyst. Launchpad is a global social agency within Ad Sales that handles advertiser campaigns across all of Turner (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Team Coco, etc.). Working with our Social team, s/he will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to Turner premium social handles and data to find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on the right social platform and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
What will you be doing?
- Be a member of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales
- Implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across all Turner networks
- The perfect candidate has both experience running paid social media campaigns and client-facing experience What will you be doing?
- Plan social media campaigns across Turner networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Support campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
- Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives. - Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists - Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs
What do we require from you?
- Experience: 1+ years paid media working experience.
- Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience traveling or studying internationally, or working on international campaigns
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
But wait, there’s more!See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.