| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, truTV, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing workflow of designers and outside vendors from briefing to delivery of creative projects including show promotion, packaging and other design projects as needed. This position will work closely with the Director of Creative Operations to allocate resources for all design projects (linear, digital and print), with the goal of maximizing ROI based on network goals. He/she will bring a mix of creative and management skills collaboratively improving production and cross team processes in a fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Create production schedules, project plan and spearhead meetings with internal and external stakeholders (30%)
- Work with the Director of Marketing Operations and Creative Leads to assign projects and manage the workload of staff designers, freelance designers, and external production companies (30%)
- Facilitate approvals from all project stakeholders and secure all necessary legal paperwork/clearances (20%)
- Track schedules and timelines to ensure work remains within scope/budget. This includes negotiating rates with agencies for out of house design projects, as well as booking and processing payment for freelance designers (20%)
What do we require from you?
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills, and be adaptable to frequent change.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and be able to make decisions quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Should have the ability to work collaboratively across various departments, as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in creative field/design related industry - ideally at a television network or agency
But wait, there’s more!See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of the specifications required for the following deliverables: print advertising, digital advertising, event collateral, premiums, and motion graphics. The candidate should be familiar with multiple formats; the ideal candidate will have familiarity with all of them.
- Experience overseeing still and video shoots.
- Working knowledge of Adobe programs: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- 5+ years of experience
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.