| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
As programmatic buying and selling continues to evolve and grow into an ever more important method by which clients and publishers transact, we are looking for an expert to help us continue innovating and evolving. As the Programmatic Product Manager, you are part Product Manager and part Sales Engineer. In this role, you will engage with a wide landscape of stakeholders (clients, partners, prospective partners, brands, sales and revenue operations leads) with the goal of delivering scaled programmatic solutions. This is a highly visible role and will interface with different roles and various levels. Having a sense of presence is key.
What will you be doing?
- Interface with various stakeholders (Clients, Agencies, Sales, Brands, Engineers, etc.) to understand needs and develop requirements for product features & capabilities.
- Translate and abstract technical concepts, as needed, into key business concepts to improve stakeholder comprehension of our strategy and current offerings.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and understand the inner workings of the programmatic stack and to become a subject matter expert in order to develop meaningful solutions.
- Develop and maintain Turner's programmatic roadmap.
- Identify and work with partners to ensure partner's roadmap aligns and connects to Turner's roadmap.
- Develop and document processes related to partner onboarding and new programmatic products.
- Author and develop Points of View on industry trends and relevance to Turner's goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with technical counterparts to vet and evaluate how to architect on page/app integration options.
What do we require from you?
But wait, there’s more!See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Minimum of four years programmatic experience at an SSP, DSP or inside a publisher's programmatic team.
- Strong preference for prior experience or understanding of publisher's needs.
- Strong understanding of programmatic: formats, integration methods, deal types, creative management, compensation models, ad server integrations, etc.
- Three years as product manager or sales engineer.
- Proven ability to develop and manage a roadmap and write user stories.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Technical background is a big plus.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.