| || |
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Security Ops Center Analyst will provide timely detection, identification, and alerting of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
What will you be doing?
*Multiple opportunities available
- Perform analysis for security events as detected by various host and network based tools
- Manage interactions with internal stakeholders in a professional manner
- Drive the remediation efforts for security incidents
- Document/communicate findings (case management) and after-action reports
- Analyze and report on actionable threat intelligence
- Generate reports and create documentation
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to investigate root cause analysis of problems
- Familiarity with Linux, Windows and forensic evidence concepts
- Knowledge about Exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks, and threat intelligence
- Knowledge/ understanding of well-known networking protocols, topologies and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.)
- Characterize and analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources (tcpdump, Wireshark, ngrep, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the various security solutions such as AV, IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls and proxies
- Experience performing system log analysis from a variety of sources
- Proficient in English Language
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with peers, across teams, and with management
- Experience with cloud environments a plus
- Experience with CDNs a plus
- Scripting experience: Perl, Python, PowerShell, Bash, RegEx and PCRE experience is desirable
- CompTIA Security +, GIAC Security Essentials Certification, or GIAC Certified Incident Handler highly desired
- Incident handling procedures and Cyber Kill Chain methodology highly desired
- Strong knowledge of web applications and APIs desired
- Familiarity with static and dynamic malware analysis desired
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.