| || About Turner / Our Story|
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Senior Director of Digital Account Service will make extraordinary things happen for our clients by creating trusted partnerships and ensuring the strategic execution of campaigns on Turner’s digital platforms. This person is a digital expert and leader who contributes to the overall brand strategy for our sites, builds solid relationships with Sales, Yield, and Marketing and is able to develop and inspire their Account Service team.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with Executive management to efficiently monetize current and new revenue streams on digital platforms
- Analytically inclined, able to look at data and offer intelligent insights to Sales and our clients
- Suggest, pursue, and execute on revenue optimization tactics
- Participate in brand strategy meetings and offer key insights to supported network leads
- Analyze, recommend and launch at scale new enterprise platforms
- Involvement in the development of strategic Sales initiatives that deliver against client business goals (cross-channel, with an emphasis on Digital)
- Ensuring rigorous accountability and performance across all media plans
- Ongoing efforts to improve best in class practices and product
- Inspiring and fostering creativity and pro-activity and a culture of collaboration across the team
- Strong digital skillset, including strategy, execution and performance analytics; maintain an exceptional level of digital expertise in an integrated team
What do we require from you?
But wait, there’s more!
- B.A. in Communication/Marketing/Business
- 7-10 years work experience, 5 years of which in digital space
- Proven track record of Innovation across all areas of activity: online, search, video and mobile etc.
- Ad Serving experience (DFP Preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop* Knowledge of MediaVisor, Atlas, DART Sales Manager, Salesforce, and the ability to quickly learn new software
- Strong relationship building skills as well as the ability to be agile, lean, fast, and accurate in an ever changing environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills is mandatory
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.