| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Turner Legal Department in Atlanta, Georgia is in search of an experienced technology transactional attorney
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- The individual hired for this role will provide legal counsel and contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units and technology organizations within Turner
- Areas supported include technology and operations infrastructure for linear networks and digital properties; software and application development; multiplatform advertising; and content acquisition, management, and distribution technologies for Turner brands including CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
- Other general technology transactions for corporate groups will be supported by this role
- J.D. degree and admission to state bar required with four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in-house experience
- Technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in digital platforms and intellectual property areas preferred
- Excellent academic credentials and references, superior drafting and negotiating skills, strong inter-personal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- A strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities effectively
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, in-house client groups and opposing counsel
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.