| || CN Studios |
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment. Cartoon Network is part of Turner, a division of TimeWarner.
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Work closely with Line Producer to create day to day tracking schedule for production needs.
- Oversee schedule and manage artistic crew.
- Responsible for long-term and day-to-day running of the show's schedule and all related paperwork.
- Responsible for disseminating schedule information to production personnel and tracking specific production tasks and relaying information to Line Producer.
- Track overseas production progress and compliance with scheduled delivery dates.
- Communicate closely with production and overseas studio.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in animation production, animation technique, and management.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro is necessary.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- High school diploma required.
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.